What will my child need for school?
To foster a sense of identity the school governors require all children to wear school uniform. This consists of:
A blue sweatshirt, sweat cardigan or zoody with school logo
T shirt with school logo for PE
A school P.E. bag
A school book bag
The items above are all available from the school office click here for an order form.
Please click here to view a size guide.
A white polo shirt
Grey school trousers, pinafore or skirt
Black school shoes
A blue check dress is allowed for the summer
Trainers or pumps for outdoor games
Black shorts for PE
Items above are available from large supermarkets and department stores.
Advice for Parents
- To avoid upset for children it is essential that all items of clothing are CLEARLY MARKED with your child's name.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Although short hair is acceptable, shaved patterns are not.
- If your child has pierced ears please ensure that only stud earrings are worn.
- Children should not wear earrings for PE. The teacher will cover earrings with micro pore tape if your child is unable to remove them. This is a self-adhesive tape used in hospitals and clinics.
All items of lost property which are not marked with the child's name are placed in a box for safe keeping in the General Purpose room, opposite the school office.